Sunday, March 28, 2010

Week 1

Ok, it's COMM416, the final stage of Communication Skills. I still remember how much fun we had in doing the filming project last semester and now I'm really looking forward to film another movie and to know who I will work with. I'm also excited because not as boring as last semester, we will have chance to edit our movie after filming. I hope I can have time to do some editing of ALARM (our project done by semester 3) by the end of this semester, too.





During the class I heard that this semeter we would have lots of group works regarding to launch and promote a social awareness campaign, so that the movie I would film would be better to relate to the campaign. I thought it would be easier for us as we would not need to rack our brains to think about the theme.





As today was the first day of semester 4, we haven't been broke into groups but I knew I would work with Ying again this semester, so we started to think about the ideas of the campaign and films in class and on our way home.

No comments:

Post a Comment