Sunday, April 25, 2010

Week 1

MMMM, so, we are starting our project. Its first week and I was sick for all week so could not participate in shaping groups and topics. As Angelina told me, Ros decided to put me in the group with Anita, Ying and Nicole.

As I knew from my friends Clement, Jo, Andy and Kiota who graduated from Insearch UTS a semester ago, in the 4th semester our work in groups would be devoted to creating a social awareness campaign. On holidays I started to think what kind of theme can we cover and how to present it through video made in comm416. Of course, I was excited about this work as in the previous semester we didnt have a chance to edit and finalize the project dragged into a routine of paperwork.

No matter what topic we will choose to cover for the campaign, the video would be related to it and the visuals of the video would be: saturated colors, brightness, fast motion effects, funny parts and originality.

No comments:

Post a Comment