Sunday, April 25, 2010

Week 10

This week things are getting pretty tough with all the assignments and final projects coming up. It becomes even worse for my group, as there is basically only one class left to edit because of the Anzac day. I find it impossible for finalise 2 different videos in 4 hours. I have spoken to Rommel about it because he is going to be a filmmaker too, but he wasnt bothered about it as his script is really basic and easy to edit. Moreover, it is really hard to edit the videos in free time because of the classes there (most of the time students need the computer with final cut pro for their own work) and because of our lack of time due to other projects. i wanted to edit it on another computer with final cut pro which I have access to but the version there is newer so if I will use it there I wont be able to work in class anymore. All these is pretty frustrating and confusing to an extend.

Anyway, we will try our best to finalise the project before the due date. on the last group meeting we have decided on the final titles for the video. The club documentary title would be "Trash Bags" as was suggested before and the name of interactive video would be "Wasted", creating correlations with money waste and being wasted on alcohol.

Next week whole group will help me with editing, Anita and Ying working on "Wasted" video and me and Nicole on "Trash Bags".

No comments:

Post a Comment