Sunday, April 25, 2010

Week 9

This week I will write about second video. This semester break was shorter then always because half of it were public holidays and members of our group needed to spend some time with their families. Therefore, for second video shoot we had only one day to film. Therefore, we didnt have an opportunity to shoot all scenes according to the draft script. For example, scenes with the way to restaurant, taxi, giving the present and the crowded party. I have changed the script to fix this problem and also hope that shooting more photographs and editing will save the video.

Unlike the first video which was a documentary, for this one we needed a male actor. I tried to contact the same one we used in 3rd semester to shoot "Awkward conversation", but Arabella didnt answer so I asked my boyfriend to participate in the project as "hands of main hero". Another problem with the crew was that on the shooting day my friends couldnt come up for a party so the group members had to act in the final scene themselves. It was really hard because it was only 3 of us so the party looked quiet empty. So I asked Nicole to join us in this scene and my boyfriend was holding the camera this one time.

Luckily, whole kit was working and we could shoot almost everything we wanted and the way we wanted.

No comments:

Post a Comment